Sunday, December 9, 2012

Teresa Ransom - Cybergirls - Ebony Vibes - 6 Dec 2012

Get down with Cybergirl Teresa Ransom, a model from North Hollywood, California. She’s African-American, with French and Indian heritage evident in her upturned eyes, high cheekbones and full lips. “I’m driven,” she says. “When I want something, I work hard until I get it.” What Teresa wants is a successful modeling career, and she’s well on her way – she’s been a working model for over three years, and she has a long list of credits to her name. “I’ve done it all, she says. “Commercial, print and promotional work, and I’ve been in a few music videos.” No small change, either – she’s had lead roles in videos for high rollers like Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, Bow Wow, Ne-Yo, Snoop Dogg and Chris Brown.

Teresa had been on Playboy TV and radio, but this was her first time posing nude. “I was a little nervous, but I love my body, and I’m not afraid to show it off,” she says. “Playboy models are some of the most beautiful women in the world, and Playboy events are the biggest and best in town.” Teresa likes to party, but she loves to stay home, too – cooking, baking and sharing a bottle of wine with a date. “I’m having a lot of fun being single, but sometimes I get lonely,” she says. “You know, you want somebody to be there when you come home, cuddle with you on the couch.” She likes guys who are smart, funny and have a nice set of abs. “Street smarts are important, but not as important as book smarts,” she says. “I want to be able to have a conversation with you.”

Height:
    5' 7"
Weight:
    n/a
Measurements:
    34B-24-35
Birthplace:
    North Hollywood, CA
Birthday:
    N/A


Download from here for free

No comments:

Post a Comment