Sunday, December 9, 2012

Mandie Sue - Cybergirls - Lines of Beauty - 5 Dec 2012

Cybergirl Mandie Sue is a bartender from Normal, Illinois – and despite the name, she’s anything but normal. All natural, she has blue eyes, dark brown hair and an irresistible smile that earns her great tips at the bar. You’ve seen her on Playboy before – she was Coed of the Week in May 2010, and appeared in our Nude Car Wash, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and Coed House Party pictorials. Now she’s back and better than ever as a Cybergirl.

 “I was born and raised in Normal,” says Mandie, “and I’m an Illinois girl through and through. My parents raised me to do things most girls don’t do – they took me camping, fishing, and hiking, and my grandfather taught me to build things. I cut up my own bait, and I can skin a duck about as fast as I can filet a fish.” She works nights at a popular sports bar, and in her free time, she likes to get a beer, a bite and a watch Cubs game – or spend the night in with her boyfriend. “He’s always there for me, and we share everything with each other,” she says. “I like an outdoorsman with a little facial hair. He’s not afraid to get his hands dirty.”

Height:
    5' 7"
Weight:
    125 lbs
Measurements:
    32B-26-34
Birthplace:
    Normal, IL, IL
Birthday:
    N/A


Download from here for free


+ Video


General:
Filename: septimiu29-Mandie Sue - Cybergirls - Lines of Beauty - 5 Dec 2012.mp4
Filesize: 509 MiB
Format: MPEG-4
PlayTime: 00:11:05.482
1 video stream(s), 1 audio stream(s), 0 subtitle stream(s).

Video Stream 0:
Length: 00:11:05.364
Frames: 19941, 29.970 fps, 5962 Kbps
Codec: avc1 (Family: )
Dimensions: 1920x1080, AR: 16/9

Audio Stream 0:
Codec: AAC, AAC,
Bitrate: 192 Kbps
Bitrate Mode: CBR
Sampling Rate: 48 KHz
Channel(s): 2 channel
Resolution: 16 bits per sample


 Download the full video from here for free

No comments:

Post a Comment