Friday, January 4, 2013

Charlotte Rose - Amateurs - Terrace Tendencies - 4 Jan 2012

Say hello to Amateur Charlotte Rose, a waitress from Laguna Beach, California. She’s all natural, with dark blonde hair and sage-green eyes. “I was born in Washington, but we moved to California when I was a kid,” she says. “I’m definitely more of a California girl – I’m super laid-back, and I love the beach.” Charlotte is a busy girl – she has three jobs, goes to the gym and does yoga – but when she’s not working, she likes to hang out with friends, shopping, talking and lounging by the pool. “I like to have some alone time, too,” she says. “I do yoga to clear my mind, and I love to read in bed.” Charlotte has never modeled before – “Honestly, never,” she says, blushing – and this is her first time posing nude. “I was nervous, but the hair, makeup and wardrobe were great, and Fab and his team made me feel comfortable,” she says. “Playboy is for men, but it’s empowering for women. It proves that nudity can be very tasteful.” We think she shows a lot of promise as a model, but easygoing Charlotte is taking it one day at a time. “I’m not sure what I want to do with my life,” she says, “but I’m excited about the future. I think that I could have a great career with Playboy.”

Height:
    5' 4"
Weight:
    n/a
Measurements:
    34-26-36
Birthplace:
    Laguna Beach, CA
Birthday:
    08/11/1993


Download from here for free
Mirror 1


+ Video

General:
Filename: septimiu29-septimiu29-Charlotte Rose - Amateurs - Terrace Tendencies - 4 Jan 2012.mp4
Filesize: 315 MiB
Format: MPEG-4
PlayTime: 00:06:59.157
1 video stream(s), 1 audio stream(s), 0 subtitle stream(s).

Video Stream 0:
Length: 00:06:59.051
Frames: 12559, 29.970 fps, 5858 Kbps
Codec: avc1 (Family: )
Dimensions: 1920x1080, AR: 16/9

Audio Stream 0:
Codec: AAC, AAC,
Bitrate: 192 Kbps
Bitrate Mode: CBR
Sampling Rate: 48 KHz
Channel(s): 2 channel
Resolution: 16 bits per sample


Download the full video from here for free
Mirror 1

No comments:

Post a Comment