Saturday, January 28, 2012

Anabella Marie - Coed of the Month - 28 Jan 2012

   








School: Ohio State University
Major: Comparative Studies: International Business
Birthday: August 12, 1990
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Measurements: 34D-28-34

There ain't no rest for the wicked--or the wickedly beautiful, it seems. "I don't sleep!" Anabella says. "I'd like to say that I always put school first, but honestly that's just not possible. I do what I can, when I can, and when there's no time left, I make time!" A proud, sexy representative of Ohio State's party-friendly student body, Anabella says she has mastered the art of balancing work and play. "I am the perfect combination of party girl and total geek. I spend 20 hours in the library so I can party for four days straight later in the week."

Photography by James Banasiak

No comments:

Post a Comment